THIS WEEK: Van and Sven are left to their own devices to examine the unfortunate Baron Tusk and all the unpleasantness within his arc. In this episode, Sven’s preferences are outted; props are broken; patience is tested; Sven’s vision problems count as weighted armor; the two northern-living members of the podcast get real picky about snow effects; Van takes a trip down Rider’s shared timeline; a lot of really great questions are asked; and we are very tired of saying the word “doovoo”.
- Kamen Rider V3 (1973) 31-35
- Skull Warthog, Onibi Walrus, Snow Wolf, Primordial Tiger, Vampiric Mammoth
- Baron Tusk, the “Doovoo” witch doctor
- Skeleton Warriors!
- A tangent on voodoo zombies
- Doppleganger plots!
- Ken Sakuma as a discount Taki
- Ghostlight effects
- Weirdly poignant death scenes
- Photochemical smog
- Junko’s questionable friend circle
- Continuity re: weaknesses
- The Double Riders return!
- Timeline trouble with the Primordial Tiger
- Combination attacks!
- Particularly gruesome practical effects
- A chain of incredibly deadly ruses
- The good and the bad (mostly bad) of Baron Tusk
- Listener questions: Rider professions
- “Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen” – Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
- Hiroshi Miyauchi – “Fight! Kamen Rider V3”
- Jin, feat. Shoichi Taguchi – “Kagerou Days” – Mekakucity Actors
- Ichiro Mizuki, feat. the Columbia Yurikago Children’s Choir – “Song of the Kamen Rider Scouts”
NEXT WEEK: The… uh… end… of Inazuman.