THIS WEEK: The gang reconvenes with Kamen Rider V3. A number of familiar faces return to grace us with their presence and we close out Doktor G’s tenure on the show. In addition to that, a joke dies live on podcast; the show tries (poorly) to introduce new merch; Van gives us a helpful(?) driving PSA; Sven forgets what object permanence means; petty office politics return; V3’s bodycount gets downright ludicrous; and you really don’t wanna know what Doktor G’s opinions of Tom Clancy are.
- Kamen Rider V3 (1973) 25-30
- Mantis-Merang, Heater-Cicada, Iron Ring Beetle (w/Revived Shocker Cyborg Quartet), Camera Mosquito, Crab Laser
- Bigfoot hunting
- Codename: Kids Next Door
- “Scramble Hopper”
- Batman Begins
- human mummification formula
- Higurashi: When They Cry
- More ruses!
- All the warriors, Shocker edition
- The decay of showa suits
- Return of Taro Marketing-san
- Body counts in V3
- Shitty office politics, Part 2
- Interpol’s “Destron Hunters”
- Doktor G’s final mission
- On parents in Kamen Rider
- “Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen” – Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
- Hiroshi Miyauchi – “Fight! Kamen Rider V3”
- Reel Big Fish – “Sell Out” – Turn The Radio Off
- Ichiro Mizuki feat. the Columbia Yurikago Children’s Choir – “Song of the Kamen Rider Scouts”
NEXT WEEK: Generational conflict, paranoid delusion, growing concerns over the rapid destruction of the environment, cheatypants psychic mutant battles: It’s time for Inazuman! Sort of. You’ll see.