THIS WEEK: With the Historians back in fighting shape, they cover the third and final movie for this series, as they witness Ambassador Hell’s growing competence. In addition, Sven’s frustration with Kamen Rider’s teleporting antics reaches new heights; we discuss the merits of free mind control; Van does not condone the cool cool crime of bootleg merchandise; we see the return of 600 IQ Hongo Takeshi; Shocker’s sales pitches are garbage; and much like Metang and our hosts, the Riders have two brains, but are no smarter for it.
- Kamen Rider (1971) 69-73, Kamen Rider vs Ambassador Hell
- Gillercricket, Elekibotaru (Boruto), Horseflygomes, Mosquiras, Shiomaneking (KRAB BOSS)
- Official(tm) categorizations of Shocker monsters
- Yet more disguise schemes
- Two entire helicopters
- “Why did I lose?” “Because you are an idiot”
- Farewell Goro, hello Naoki and Mitsuru
- The last rotation of the racing club girls
- Out of suit action scenes
- [horrified screaming over cable car fight scenes]
- Hayato returns! Briefly.
- Hongo didn’t need all that blood anyway
- Hongo and Hayato’s combined stupidity
- Taki Kazuya’s redemption arc
- The Podcast’s No. 1 Enemy
- “Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen” – Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
- Mark Snow – “Material Primoris: The X-Files Theme” – The X-Files (sort of)
- Masato Shimon – “Let’s Go!! Rider Kick”, “Tatakae! Cyclone” and “Kamen Rider No Uta”
NEXT WEEK: The end of Cyborg 009.