THIS WEEK: We finally return to Kamen Rider to meet the new Shocker lieutenant: Dr. Dr – I mean, Dr. Shinigami. In addition, Toei learned maybe the wrong lesson about cycling out side-characters; Taki doesn’t know how to dress himself if it isn’t a disguise; Rider should know better than to raw super; Snowman has worse facial blindness than Van does; Dr. Shinigami is a Dwarf Fortress overseer; we get distracted by talking about all the toku locations we recognize; and always remember to drink your Hayato Hating Juice.
- New characters in the show
- Kamen Rider (1971) 40-45
- Snowmn, Ghoster, Flymn, Pranodon, Moldbinga, SLUGZILLA
- Creative(?) new magma schemes
- Return of our prodigal son
- Myriad minute costume revisions
- Revisiting Hongo and Hayato’s personalities
- Rider Double-Kick
- Sven’s cracked the code!
- “You better not be tricking me >:|” “lol i tricked u, idiot”
- [blblblblb noises]
- “It’s Emi…?” “She’s got a gun!”
- Gun sound effects
- Recycled recycling
- Future Sven’s powers of reverb
- Killer bunnies!
- Shocker’s upper-management is demoralizing and mean
- Throwback to Zol’s plan in ep. 33
- POP QUIZ
- “How do you define a Kamen Rider?”
- “Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen” – Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
- Masato Shimon – “Let’s Go! Rider Kick!” and “Kamen Rider no Uta”
- “Green Hill Zone” – Sonic The Hedgehog – Masato Nakamura
NEXT WEEK: Jet gets punched by the Statue of Liberty and rightfully deserves it.