THIS WEEK: your hosts are overly optimistic about their ability to finish covering this show; the whole series starts unraveling at both ends; Van understands nothing; we invent a new character by accident; Sven was unconscious for all of episode 4; you can just BUY labcoats; we’re all very tired, and ALL IS FOR BLACK GHOST.
- Who is Tatsuo Kagura?
- The Skull Man (2007) 4-7
- We all understand nothing
- Ghost trains
- Akira, that Warren Statesman-looking dude
- Fake labcoats and finding the Voice of God on a cassingle
- The Hayato Everywhere System
- Alternate history geopolitics are still a nightmare
- Mr. Inoue’s Vision and Oops! All Dominoes
- My Dinner With Akira
- Anime is still bad
- Whether there are any other Tatsuos Kagura we should know about
- It’s Ishinomori cameo town now
- Brain Gear
- Maybe don’t join a cult with a bunch of guns
- Otomo Has Two Skullm’ns
- Van Vogt
- ALL FOR BLACK GHOST
Alexa’s audio is a little goofed up in this episode, but we did our best to clean it up. Episode 3 was recorded in the same session, so that’ll probably continue next week. Sorry! We have new equipment now, so stay tuned.
- “Fight! Seven Riders!! Showa Rider Taisen”- Kamen Rider x Kamen Rider Fourze & OOO: Movie War Megamax
- Shiro Sagisu – The Skull Man OST
- TOKIO – “Hikari no Machi”
NEXT WEEK: the skull man ends, we’re finally free